The investments made by our partner, the incentives power and workplace innovations are meant to expand your business and shape your customers’ digital transformation.
The key program details of the Fiscal Year 2021 (FY21) which begins on October 1, 2020 and ends September 30, 2021 are as follows:
- Core incentive opportunities for Azure, Modern Work & Security, and Business Applications carry over from FY20.
- The Global Strategic Product Accelerator has been updated to a two-tiered system. Select products will earn rates of either 5% or 10% above the core rates.
- Customer Add Accelerators will continue in FY21 for revenue from Modern Work & Security and Business Applications products.
- The Global PSTN Calling & Conferencing Accelerator, Azure Reservation incentive, and CSP subscription software incentive continue unchanged in FY21.
- Local Accelerators are available in select markets and pay an additional incentive on defined products.
To be eligible for participation and before an incentive can be earned, a partner must have an active MPN membership and agreement; perform all qualifying activities; and complete all registration requirements as stated in the incentive guide.