TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This section indicates the conditions under which ALEF Group allows the use of the site/portal by potential visitors, clients, or customers. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept *de facto*, the conditions of use described below.
– The User agrees to use the services and information presented on our site/portal only for legal purposes. The User undertakes to a) not modify, distribute, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, license, create derivative products, transfer, or sell any information or services obtained from or through this site; b). not to use and not allow any third party to use the information and services available on the website https://csp.alef.com/ to transmit or receive materials that contravene the legal provisions in force or have obscene content, abusive, vulgar, defamatory, offensive, threatening, violates any intellectual property right or affects the privacy of another person, urges racial, ethnic hatred or is in any other way offensive; c). not to perform the activity of cracking or hacking, or of the attacks of the “Denial of Service” type. Users who violate the security of the systems or networks will be sued in court, civil and criminal.
– The User agrees to exonerate from liability and not to act ALEF Group in court as regards any claim raised by a third party, resulting from the use of the service or the communications network of ALEF Group and the Internet by the User, as well as in respect of any loss (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise), costs, actions, lawsuits, claims, expenses (including court costs) or other liabilities, suffered in some way as a result of the violation or ignorance by the User of these conditions.
– The User expressly declares that he understands and agrees with the following statements: The use of the services and information presented on our site/portal is at your own risk. The services and information presented on our site are provided on the “as is” or “as available” principle. ALEF Group is not responsible for any loss suffered by the User, directly or indirectly, resulting from or in any way related to the use or performance of the service, this website or the websites related to it.
– ALEF Group does not offer any guarantee that a) the services and information presented on our site meet all your requirements ;b)the services and information presented on our site are provided uninterrupted, on time, safely or without errors; c) any program error is corrected; c) the services and information presented on our site that are made available to Users are free of viruses or other components that could harm the Users and cannot be responsible for any action based on those information or services.
– Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained using the services and information provided by ALEF Group is thus at its discretion and may be used only at the User’s own risk. The User is the only person responsible for any damage caused to the computer from which the services and information are accessed or other data loss that may result from downloading any materials.
-No advice or other oral or written information, obtained by the User from ALEF Group through the service, does not create a guarantee that is not expressly stipulated in the Conditions for the provision of telecommunications services.
-The services offered by ALEF Group are completely circumscribed to the technical and legal conditions offered by Microsoft, regarding the Confidentiality, Data Protection, the Guarantees of the Services, the applicable Microsoft Terms and Conditions, indicated at https://privacy.microsoft.com/ro-ro
– Any inclusion of links to other sites or networks is made solely for the help of the User and does not imply in any way the responsibility of ALEF Group for the material available on or through those sites or networks and no association with their operators. The User accesses those sites and uses their products and services exclusively at his own risk.
-ALEF Group does not guarantee that the services or materials provided by third sources are acceptable and available in any area of Romania. If the User accesses other content or services from the sites of third parties, ALEF Group is not responsible for the non-compliance by the User of the local laws or other normative acts in force in those countries.
Confidentiality. ALEF Group is not responsible for any damages suffered by the User or another person because of non-compliance with the conditions regarding confidentiality regarding the use by the User of this site. Some services that the User accesses on this site allow ALEF Group to receive personal information.